Production of parts by thermoplastic injection moulding in our molds or your own

Although the plastic pressing shop was originally built only as a testing room for our molds, it has gradually grown into an independent, fully-fledged part of PP&T that now performs pressing on machines with a clamping force of 160 – 600 tonnes. Like the tool room, the press shop is also undergoing substantial modernisation. Investment into new injection moulding machines, robots and facilities provides our customers with even quicker deliveries of demanding and complex parts.
A total of 90% of our production consists of transparent parts for the automotive industry. The remaining 10% consists of electroforming and visual and non-visual parts. We inspect transparent parts with camera equipment for permeability and the visible colour spectrum.

We focus on customer satisfaction and the quality of parts. We offer our customers professionally trained press operators. Quality control of production processes is ensured by ISO certification. We keep documentation and use production processes for our customers in the automotive industry according to their own requirements. We are an audited and approved supplier of the Varroc Lighting Systems company.
The press shop holds ČSN EN ISO 9001:2008 quality management certification and IATF 16949:2016.